Manali Honeymoon Package
Day1: Arrival Delhi:
Arrive at bus stand in Delhi to board bus to Delhi (G-6, Palika Palace near RK Asharam Metro Station- Pillar No. 7, Punchkuian Road, New Delhi); one will be informed regarding bus timing, overnight in bus.
Day 2: Arrival in Manali & Visit Manali:
On arrival at Manali pick up and transfer to your hotel, after lunch visit Manu Temple, Hadimba Devi Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Village – Temple and hot spring sulphur water, overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Manali to Kullu- Manikaran (170 Kms) (Option for Rafting):
Full day excursion to Manikaran, the world’s hottest sulphur spring water and a sacred pilgrimage site for Hindu and Sikh, on the way back visit Vaishno Devi Temple & traditional Kullu shawl weavers in Kullu town, overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 4: Manali to Delhi Volvo bus (570 Kms) 12 hrs. (Option for Rafting):
Today will be at leisure to visit around on your own or rest, afternoon as per the bus timing transfer to bus stand to board bus to Delhi.
Cost Table: Cost valid till 31 March -2015
2 or 3 Star Hotel
- 3 Night 4 Days Accommodation in Hotel.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- Morning Tea, Breakfast and Dinner.
- Complimentary Fruit basket on Arrival.
- Cake in room on arrival
- Flower Decoration.( Subject to availability )
- Cookies in the evening.
- Kesar / Badam Milk at Night.
- Gift on Departure. Only in 3* Hotel
- DJ Music with Bonfire. (Alternate Days) in Season period only. Only in 3* Hotel
- Complimentary entrance to the Discotheque – only 3* Hotel.
- Taxi for Sightseeing and pick up and drop from bus stand in Manali.
- Volvo bus ticket from Delhi- Manali- Delhi.
- All Taxes are included.
- Taxi: Non AC Indica/Alto.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstance.
- Medical Evacuation.
- Porter to carry personal luggage.
- Any expense not mentioned under 'cost includes'.
- Rafting, Paragliding, skiing dress and other personal expenses.